January 16, 2013

Currently...at 1:30 am

I'm finally....clearing out my google reader. It's been at least three months since I've logged into it. Unsubscribing like crazy. There's no point in following now-defunct blogs.

I'm finally...clearing out my pinterest boards. Holy Pin Addict, Batman!

I'm finally...finishing up the last session from last year. A very cool tae kwon do black-belt testing.

I'm finally...finishing up the last of my bookkeeping. It excites me more than I should admit. Nerd.

I'm finally...catching up on Gossip Girl. Oh rich people drama goodness.

I'm finally...finishing my third cup of coffee since 7pm. I heart my Kuerig.

And because every post is better with a photo...here's a photo of Shane on Friday after school. The weather dipped since then, so we took advantage of the last day of 50* temps.

.

1 comment:

  1. Great productivity! #1) Kuerigs are really worth it? Do you spend more on k cups than you would on regular bags of coffee? #2) The Pinterest thing. Why was I so hard-core addicted for like 2 months, and then just, eh? Is that how it was for you? I do still look for recipes once in a while, but that's about it. #3) Shane is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete