December 31, 2012

New Year!

I'm pleasantly surprised to find that my login still works. ;)
2012 was incredible. Better than 2011 which is saying a lot. I am so blessed that I can choose what some would consider frivolous resolutions.

I am hoping that this is the year I begin and complete a 365 project.

I would like to pick two pins from my Pinterest boards (one food and one project) to complete a month. We manage to bust-out a few of the kids stuff over the summer but some home decoration projects would be fun to complete.

I have more books and I don't even know where to start at this point. I get the Kindle Daily Deal email everyday and it's dangerous. In 2011 I read 65 books. Sixty-five!! I'm hoping this year to complete 15.

I feel silly sharing my business goals because I don't want to jinx myself or fall short; I've called it quits before and lo and behold, that's when my business actually took off. I took over 30 clients in 2012. Thirty! It blows me away. I'd like to continue that momentum and build on it.

That's basically it. I'd like to spend more time here, get the business blog rolling better (right now I'm strictly on Facebook for business stuff and that has to change and there are things I feel I new to do to further legitimize my business and pull away from the pack) Balance would be awesome this year, maybe this is the year that Shane begins Pre-school, maybe this is the year I finally lose the weight I want to. Being happy is far more important than being thin (remind me of that when I'm complaining in 4 months, lol)

Here's wishing everyone an amazing New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment