September 6, 2011

Veganize Me

Here we go...we are now: Vegans.

Goodbye eggs.
Goodbye dairy.

Meat has been out for a while.

It's been 9 months in the making.
We're 2 weeks successful. (Minus the chocolate chips in the cookies. We didn't get the vegan ones in the mail yet...what am I supposed to do if the USPS shuts down? How am I supposed to get my chocolate, marshmallows and tempeh? Aaaaaaaghhhhhh!)
The kids are on board (Brandon scored 6 goals at soccer practice and he yelled "Veggie Power!!!!")

Can anyone tell me why there is High Fructose Corn Syrup in veggie broth? And why it has to be redundantly specified at Vegetarian Vegetable Broth? Is there Carnivore Vegetable Broth out there? Oh Swanso...I shouldn't name names.





Emeril it is. You have no idea how much that pains me. Off to make my own and figure out why the crock pot I had plugged in for 2 hours isn't working and if dinner can be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment