July 7, 2011

I Miss You

I miss this space soooo much.

I've been up to my ears editing photos.

Even the photo-blog is suffering because there is just not enough hours in the day.
Or two of me.
Or enough coffee.

I'm working on wrapping up an engagement session and this weekend I'm meeting with a very old friend (old as in we've known each other since we were 3). Her grandparents lived down the street from my Grandma.

We (The Hubs and I) are going on vacation. Yes. Vacation. Alone.
For. A. Week.
I will stay in a hotel for a week and not worry about making the bed, breakfast, lunch, snacks or dinner For. A. Week.

We got a new dog. New to us. I guess that would make him a used dog.

I took 4 pictures of the kids in May. Four.

I took 7 in June. Seven.

I swear to be better in July.

Oh snap. It is July.

No comments:

Post a Comment