May 3, 2011

Things To Remember

Stay off forums/boards. Nothing good ever comes from them...unless useless name calling and judgement is good...AND IT'S NOT. I avoid these at all costs but sometimes I read comments and I literally get sick and my body gets tense at some of the banal ignorance thrown around.
****************************************************************

Sometimes the "Block all posts by" option on Facebook is a good thing. You know that cousin that can't spell for her life but will be "all up in yo bidnazz" if you unfriend her...block all posts. Amazing option. Two points for that one, Zuckerberg.
****************************************************************

Surround yourself with people you want to be inspired by and who WANT TO inspire. If they don't want to inspire, you probably don't want to be inspired by them. Take a minute, think about that.
****************************************************************

I also must learn to be less squeemish. Brandon has a front tooth that is holding on until the next coming of Jesus Christ and it's gotta go. But it gives me the willies. It wiggles and aaaaagh! I try to talk myself up to it. "1-2-3 PullOhNOICan't" Heebeegeebees. Seriously, the tooth has to go.

1 comment:

  1. Loose teeth....I feel sick even thinking about it. I'm totally in that squimish boat with you!!Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete