April 5, 2011

Uninspired

I've been feeling rather blah for the last few days. If you are one of my facebook friends, you'll know that I have spent a couple of evenings at one with my couch and blu-ray. Devil Wears Prada, Black Swan and season one of Nip/Tuck.

Thank goodness for the Crock-Pot. I have this family and they want to eat dinner like, every night! ;)

Saturday turned into one very long day...beginning at 7:30 and not ending until well after eleven that night. It was a very good day, a day well spent but it took whatever I had out of me. Sunday I felt worn down, sore, hot and snotty. Seksi.

So unless you want a recap on how Puffs with Vicks are way more awesome than Puffs with aloe...give me a day. I'll come up with something more inspired.

xo,
Trysha

1 comment:

  1. We all have our days like that. No worries, hope you get inspired again soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete