April 8, 2011

Friday Randoms

  • We tried to watch Little Fockers last night, but the electricity went out about 25 minutes in. The whole neighborhood was pitch black and I have to admit, it freaked me out. I'm scared of the dark, so streets and streets of black just...I'm going to stop before I hyperventilate. 

  • The more I watch the *new* Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, the more I like it.

  • I have an after-school Wii date with my seven year old. 

  • We rented Wipeout for the Wii. The boys giggled for a good 2 hours yesterday afternoon. (Okay, it was longer. Much much longer than 2 hours but I shouldn't admit that I let them play the Wii for that many hours on a school night)

  • Last weekend, before I caught the sickness, was the last weekend of Spring soccer. No more practices, no more socks. I'm not quite sure how we ended up with so many pairs of soccer socks but those thing love static. I've pulled a sock off the back of my husbands shirt before he left for work more times than I ever imagined I would.

  • My husband and I spent a good hour yesterday discussing men's hair. What makes good hair on a guy? A decent part of that hour was spent on sideburns. 

  • I'm still sick. At least now I'm reading emails instead of weeding them out. Puffs with vicks are amazing...and amazingly hard to find. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely HATE the new Alice in Wonderland. I slept through most of it. I absolutely LOVE the end of soccer season, for the sock-reason adn many other reasons! Here in the Northland, our soccer season is barely underway, but we have had loads of cancellations due to snow. Another snowstorm today. I am so bummed that I don't get to huddle, freezing on teh sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have totally freaked out too because I'm afraid of the dark especially because I'm deaf. I hate not seeing if I hear something and I will grab someone and hang onto them for dear life until I can see again. :)

    ReplyDelete