April 30, 2011

Eating, Reading, Watching

Instead of the Weekly Wrap-ups I had started doing, I'm going to change it up to this format. I know, I live for big changes. *snicker*

Eating: Nothing exciting. Since I've been sick, dinner has been re-runs of my easiest dishes.
Turkey Patties
Tofu Stir-fry
White Bean and Spinach {I made this with black beans...holy yum}
Crock-Pot Chicken {made into soft tacos. Have you ever cooked a whole chicken in the crock-pot? It doesn't get all crispy like a roasted chicken does, but you can stick the whole thing frozen in the crock, season and the whole house doesn't heat up. Winner winner chicken dinner}

Reading:
Finished: Goldie Hawn's  memoir. Amazing!
Hungry Monkey by Matthew Amster-Burton
A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
Started: Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo

Watching:
Little Fockers
Season 1, 2. 3. 4, 5 of Nip/Tuck
Tangled
Black Swan
The Fighter
How Do You Know (skip it)
*********************************************************
I have so much to do around the house...There's 20 days of school left and I HAVE to get this house Summer ready. If not, well there will be consequences.

And thank goodness for Pinterest, I have a board of Things To Do With My Kids. Plus there's a pretty sweet Star Wars Craft book I want to pick up at Hastings. I vow to make something this summer. Even if it's just one thing.

hand 'picked'

Now, since I have so much to clean...I'm going to avoid it all by escaping to watch the Royal Wedding again...and again...and again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh T!! Your baby isn't a baby anymore!! Your kids are so beautiful!! - From Melissa

    ReplyDelete