March 13, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Exercise:
  • None. Nil. Zip. Zilch, Zero. Cero. Non. We had soccer Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Tuesday was the trip to the vet. I don't even feel slightly guilty about it. So lets not talk about it.


Read:
I posted earlier this week about Half Broke Horses...I had read Shanghai Girls by Lisa See earlier this year and even though I really enjoyed Snow Flower I liked Shanghai Girls better. {I started The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Neffenegger.}

Memorable TV Watched:
  • Season finale of Southland...
We usually spend Monday evenings watching Intervention and Heavy, Tuesdays were for Southland, Sundays for Undercover Boss, Real Housewives of Orange County {the only RH we watch} and CSI: Miami.


Memorable Eats:
  • I made ribs last night and that went over well with the kids
  • I had a brisket burrito smothered {banado style} with green chile, sour cream, guacamole and cheese. It was the un-healthiest thing I've eaten in two months and it was delicious. After back-to-back soccer games yesterday {resulting in 4 hours spent at the soccer fields. Evidently my face sunscreen wasn't made to last that long. Ouch.} we went out to eat. Yes...twice in three weeks. I admit that not having to cook and clean is better than the food. 
  • I made this chocolate pudding. Don't be put off  by the simple ingredient list or the tofu. It was good. The kids didn't even know. No photos of it because I couldn't get the pudding to not look like a puddle of poo. 
  • I made these protein waffles this morning. They were absolutely wonderful.


Going into next week:
  • Soccer three times. No complaints but I am glad that I only have one kid I need to have at practice and games.
  • That darn Leprechaun trap is due. I swore I we wouldn't wait until the last minute. I We still have until Tuesday.
  • Cupcakes and Ice Cream to Brandon's class on Friday. His 7th birthday is Sunday.
  • Not get Spring Break fever early.

What TV am I missing? I like 30 Rock a good deal, but I always miss it so I'll eventually work my way through the DVD's. Any good movies on Blu-Ray/DVD I need to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment