March 22, 2011

Tough Decisions

We're on Spring Break: Day 2.
Don't tell anyone but we're still in the same pajamas from Day 1.
Other than sleeping in and lazing about; we have no plans.

It's a tough life.

This morning I heard Brandon huffing and puffing in the kitchen. I knew he had to be having some sort of mini-meltdown, so I let it ride for a couple of minutes. No one was yelling at each other and it had been at least five minutes since Shane had hit anyone with a toy, so I left Brandon to figure it out or decide to ask me.

I went in the kitchen to warm up my coffee and Brandon was standing at the cabinets in his (torn)pajamas and Mardi Gras mask, slightly huffing.

"I...I just...I just don't know what kind of cereal I want. Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Nut Cheerios."



Like I said, it's a tough life.


Oh to be seven again.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I heart him. The hole in the shirt and the Mardi Gras mask... I can't take it.

    ReplyDelete