2. Go to Hobby Lobby, pick out a small Craft Paper house for under $5. Curse because it's the weekend of Valentine's Day and all the V-Day stuff is marked down. St. Patricks Day stuff...is not.
3. Leave the bag on the floor of your bedroom for a month.
4. Remind yourself and your son weekly that you need to do that Leprechaun project.
5. Move the bag from the corner to next to your bed.
6. Move it back to the corner.
7. Project is due in 12 hours. Crack the whip.
8. Slap some stickers and faux gold on/in the house.
9. How do we trap that little guy? Didn't think about the door cutout that won't close...Stick some extra-sticky sticky tape across the floor and convince your son that it will keep him stuck.
10. More stickers.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!