March 20, 2011

A Different Wrap-Up

Whew! No Weekly Wrap-up this weekend. It's been a full, busy two days and I'm exhausted.

Brandon's birthday is today. He's 7. Seven!

His birthday has been on-going since Friday afternoon. Cupcakes and ice cream to his class, which if I was in the first grade, would be an awesome kick-off to Spring Break.

I also got to talk...And I'm totally gonna name drop right now...to Molly Wizenberg and Matthew Amster-Burton. Yeah. That was totally awesome. And get this...THEY called me. I'll post more on that later, because talking to Molly and Matt totally deserves its own post.

Then, red-faced and sweaty from doling out treats to 20 kids, I made a video. I'll even let you laugh at me. Please ignore my smudged mascara.



Awkward wood-paneled room strikes again!! {and now you know what I sound like...It took great restraint to not talk with my hands...I'm usually a hand and eyebrow talker. I didn't wave my arms about like I normally would as to not draw attention to the awkward wood-paneled room.}

I'm ready to curl up on the couch and read.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little boy! :) You're an awesome mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands or no hands, you have a KILLER smile! It is a charming video. So wierd to see your face in motion, after looking at still shots for a million years.

    ReplyDelete