February 9, 2011

Five Things

It's super cold here. Suuuuper cold. When I woke up at 5 am with my husband it was -13 (with the wind chill). By 7 am, when I get the kids up for school, it had warmed up. Warmed up all the way to -7. So I did what I had to: I got back in bed.

Here are my five cold day survival items:

1. My zebra print oversized throw. It's obnoxious. My husband thinks its cheesy. I love it.

2. Crockpot Chili-I don't have to get out from under my obnoxious, cheesy zebra throw. Hey you veggies! Get outta my chili!


3. Cinnamon Rolls- I'm making a half-batch. I have leftover espresso cream cheese icing. Can't let that go to waste (I may have grabbed a spoon and stood with the refrigerator door open. I'm not proud.)

Cinnamon Roll

4. Despicable Me and Monsters Inc.-I like them just as much as the kids do.


5.  Coffee. Lots and lots of hot coffee

12.13 483

What are your favorite cold day survival necessities?


Photo Credits: dinodirect.com, allrecipes, me, amazon, me

1 comment:

  1. Those cinnamon rolls look AMAZING. If it weren't so dang cold there, I'd be there in five seconds.. but I think I'll keep our 60 degree CA weather

    ReplyDelete